Wednesday, September 8, 2010

about myself

hello! my name is tattianna and i love warm weather but i hate the bugs especially spiders!!! i like hanging out with friends and shopping. i listen to all kinds of music and i love siging along. i love every color i dont really have a favorite. i have two little brothers and one little sister, i am the oldest. some people think being the oldest isnt fun but i love it because i love being around them and helping them. the most important thing to me is education and having morals and values. family is everything to me and without them i wouldnt be where i am today. i am a senior in high school and i plan on going to the tech to either be a teacher or a physical theapist. also, i love cleaning i clean all of the time. i clean for my job and i clean at home. i dont really have any hobbies but if i had the money i would totally love to repaint my whole house and buy new furnature and make it all nice for my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment