Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dreams and Latent Content

Dream 1: When I was younger one of my reoccuring dreams was being chased by a little fuzzy guy with legs on a ship that looked like it was floating in the air.

Dream 2:  Another dream I used to have all the time was standing in the middle of a random field and my parents would be standing next to me and they would make me wait for this one farmer guy and he would be driving a truck with a trailer full of trantulas. the spiders would be dumped out then my dream would end.

Dream 3: Also, another dream that I recently had was about me being chased through doors by a bear and my ex-boyfriend, but it was every other door was the bear and then my ex, like they were taking turns chasing me.

Meaning of Dream 1: Being chased in your dreams means that you are more willing to run away and hide from your problems rather than confront them.

Meaning of Dream 2: My fear of spiders are also in my dreams, because its what im afraid of in reality.

Meaning of Dream 3: Also, means that in reality I would run away from my fears rather that confront them.

No comments:

Post a Comment